Admission open for Class I to Class VIII till June 1st 2018
-Original Birth certificate and a photo copy of the same to be brought at the time of admission.
-Two passport size photos.
-Mark sheet or Report Card from the previous School to be brought for Class I and above classes.
-Transfer certificate duly countersigned is needed at the time of admission for classes II & above.
Class – I to VIII - till June 1st 2018
Time: 10 AM to 1.00 P.M
Admission & Withdrawal
1. The minimum age required for admission to Class-I is 5+ years.
2. Admission to the school is open to all without any discrimination of caste,creed or sex.
3. A Child who had previously studied in another recognized school will have to submit a Transfer certificate from the school last attended.
4. A student seeking admission to class II and above will be eligible only if he/she has been studying in a school, recognized by or affiliated to CBSE board or any other recognized Board of Secondary education in India. He/she also should satisfy the requirements of age limits as determined by the state. Documents like mark sheet, the school leaving certificate signed by the head of the institution or countersigned as the case may be and the date of birth cetificate issued by the registrar should be produced before admission.
5. Special attention should be paid to entering correctly the name and date of birth of the child. Particulars once entered in the register, will not be altered.
6. No Pupil will be allowed to attend classes pending formal enrolment.
7. Withdrawal notice should be given in writing a month in advance by the Parent or Guardian.
8. All dues and fees for the current month must be paid to the school before the school leaving certificate is issued.
9. Application for T.C duly signed by the parents or an authorized person by the parents should be submitted along with the prescribed fees. Application by the students will not be accepted.