1. A person is judged by his /her manners. Therefore,students shall be obedient and respectful towards teachers and elders and greet them warmly wherever they meet them.
2. Since cleanliness is next to Godliness, every student shall consider cleanliness of dress and person as essential values.
3. Punctuality paves the way for order and discipline. Hence every student is expected to be present for the morning assembly.
4. Remedial measures will be taken against irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience, cheating and disrespect towards members of the staff or bad moral influence.
5. Pupils are not permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the principal. Permission may be granted only for serious reason.
6. Leave is granted on prior written application from the parents.If absence is unavoidable on account of illness or any other serious reason, a letter of explanation must invariably and immediately be sent to the Principal or brought at the latest on returning to school.
7. At least 75% attendance is essential for the promotion of a student to the next higher class. All evaluations Scholastic and Co-scholastic areas are done in grades, the scale of which will be shown on the progress report.
8. Every pupil must be present for the re-opening of the school on the day appointed. If for some serious reason he/she is prevented from joining the school on the opening date, the Principal should be informed in advance.
9. Attendance at official function like Independence day,Republic day,Sports day, Annual day,Teachers' day and Childrens' day is mandatory.
10.School uniform including footware is compulsory on all schooldays and school functions.
11. Every student is expected to participate in all the co-curricular activities even outside the school hours.
12. Pupils are themselves responsible for every article they bring to school. Ornaments or jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the school. The school authorities will not be responsible for the things lost.
13. Pupils suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend the school without the fitness certificate from the doctor.
14. The Principal maintains the right to control all correspondence that comes to students through the school.
15. Forging signatures of the parents or teachers, altering marks etc. will be taken seriously.
16. Pupils are required to behave politely and avoid use of indecent language or actions injurious to the feeling of fellow students, teachers or others in the school. Any such behaviour is indicative of hurting others, particularly in the matter of language, religion, caste or community will attract serious disciplinary action.
17. Keep the campus clean. Dispose the litter in bins provided for the purpose.
18. Be eco-friendly and protect the greenary.
19. Avoid use of pan, panparag, drugs, chewing gum etc.
20. Pupil must endeavor to keep up the tone of school by excelling in good manners and behaviour. Hence for the smooth running of the school, no student may bring any source of disturbance (Crackers, water pistols, pocket radios,mobile phones, CD, I-Pod, and other latest electronic devices).